I’d Love to
Chances are that whatever issues you’re up against, I’ve faced something similar too.
I’m an artist, certified life coach, gallery and retreat owner, former international tax lawyer and senior business leader, one time economist, city girl moved to the country, and a mother of two young adults.
If that list seems long, it’s because I’m 62. So yep, I have a few years under my belt! Hopefully that translates to some wisdom I can share with you to make your life just a little bit easier!
Here are a few takeaways for you right now:
- If you wake up yearning for “something more”, pay attention. There IS something more, and it’s available to you right now.
- You don’t need permission to expand your life. The experts, advice givers, family members with strong opinions, your colleagues and friends, the leaders in your desired field – NONE of them is the expert in what’s right for you. YOU are the expert.
- You don’t need to “do it right”. Once you’ve decided to live more expansively, there are no wrong decisions. There’s just you, learning and growing and experiencing life.
- You don’t need a long term plan unless you WANT one. You just need to know how to take the best, next step for you.
- What you want matters. Pursuing what you want is the BEST thing you can do for the people around you.
- “Next week, next year, later” = NEVER.
- “Yes, I’ll take this small step forward” x 100 = you in the future living the life you want.